All these following quotes have been heard from Gavin sometimes, somewhere. If you have something to add, please add!
- Go where you’re celebrated. And if you’re not celebrated where you are, you go where you are celebrated.
- Charm on the stage – I think that is the key ingredient.
- You sing how you feel and you sing how the song makes you feel.
- You can’t help what you like.
- Booty shaking is a lot like pizza. Even when your booty shaking is bad, you know, somebody is still gonna think it’s pretty good.
- The great thing about a song is that the song continues.
- Sometimes it’s important for you to put yourself out there and put your dreams in front of you and kinda step out and grab a hold of them.
- If I’m doing what I love, I never have to practise.
- Music is an evolution.
- Music may not heal anybody, but music can be medicine.
- True love only happens in Twitter.
- Honesty is the reason for the long time success.
More coming soon!